Monday, July 27, 2009

Milan Cookies - Daring Bakers Challenge Jul09

This is a special entry to the Daring Bakers Challenge for Jul 09.



The July Daring Bakers' challenge was hosted by Nicole at Sweet Tooth. She chose Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies and Milan Cookies from pastry chef Gale Gand of the Food Network.




I chose to bake the milan cookies.... it is an art to bake such amazing cookies..mine did taste amazing.. the proof was the empty box the next day.. my son actually did the honour of completing the last scrumptious bit of it..



But it was not a picture perfect cookie I must say compared to some of the posts..Well I know most of them are from professional bakers.. And I am amateur when it comes to baking.. So with all the guts that I could gather I am posting this photo of the cookie...not exactly like the original milan cookie..but nevertheless i tried..



The recipe that I followed is as given here


Although I must say I did my own tweaks to it in terms of reducing all the measurement by half...since I did not want that many cookies..


I will be revisiting this post at a later date with more details on the measurement that I used to bake this cookies since my son loved it so much.. So Long..

No comments:

Post a Comment